OT - 911
Crack
2006-04-19 00:12:55 UTC
Theories anyone?

Go!
Calen
2006-04-19 01:38:55 UTC
Post by Crack
Theories anyone?
Go!
Is a joke? Boyeee!
Crack
2006-04-19 02:00:03 UTC
I'd like to know if ANYONE truly believes a 757 crashed into the
pentagon...
retrovium
2006-04-19 04:40:50 UTC
Post by Crack
I'd like to know if ANYONE truly believes a 757 crashed into the
pentagon...
Man, when did you get into worshipping the devil? All this talk of
pentagons will have Sherman's grandfather spinning in her grave.
Calen
2006-04-19 22:00:17 UTC
Post by Crack
I'd like to know if ANYONE truly believes a 757 crashed into the
pentagon...
Now I know this guy isn't Crack ... he was one of the most boisterous
supporters of Bush when he was last here ...
Crack

Pwhoar!
Calen
It isn't Crack at all. Its Bort!
Crack
2006-04-21 11:09:32 UTC
Post by Calen
It isn't Crack at all. Its Bort!
G'Day!

Sorry, that's the only Australian I know... I'll have to rent Crocodile
Dundee again and pay more attention to the sub titles..

Wait.. Here's one... Dat's nawt a noif! New DAT's a Noif!
We're just fucking animals that learned how to make cool shit.
Mickette
2006-04-21 12:54:49 UTC
<<Wait.. Here's one... Dat's nawt a noif! New DAT's a Noif!>>

Hey, i understood that, i didn't realize i even KNEW Australian.. oh wait!
and i know how to say beer in Australian... Foster!
Oh, and my spell check had a ball with that line...
Hellmark
2006-04-22 00:00:41 UTC
Mickette's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
Post by Mickette
<<Wait.. Here's one... Dat's nawt a noif! New DAT's a Noif!>>
Hey, i understood that, i didn't realize i even KNEW Australian.. oh wait!
and i know how to say beer in Australian... Foster!
Oh, and my spell check had a ball with that line...
I know and work with several aussies, and they hate that shit. Hate Steve
Irwin and his ilk

Did you know that the vast majority of all Fosters produced is for export
to the US, and that most aussies won't drink the swill?
hlk
2006-04-22 00:51:52 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:00:41 -0500, Hellmark
Post by Hellmark
Did you know that the vast majority of all Fosters produced is for export
to the US, and that most aussies won't drink the swill?
Has anyone NOT been informed of this by at least 30 or 40 Australians
since, like, teh internets?
--
http://www.cv.org/ - the latest snooze
http://www.bunglefever.com/faq.html - faq you
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/ - gay gay gay gay
retrovium
2006-04-22 06:00:14 UTC
Post by Hellmark
Did you know that the vast majority of all Fosters produced is for export
to the US, and that most aussies won't drink the swill?
Has anyone NOT been informed of this by at least 30 or 40 Australians
since, like, teh internets?
Maaate, Fosters isn't beer.

Strewth, did I just reinforce some sort of stereotype?

Boags or Coopers ftw.
Bort Flancrest
2006-04-23 09:06:07 UTC
Post by retrovium
Boags or Coopers ftw.
Ha!

Carlton Daught all the way.
Calen
Coopers is good. So is Sheafstout.
mung
2006-05-01 18:49:28 UTC
Post by Mickette
<<Wait.. Here's one... Dat's nawt a noif! New DAT's a Noif!>>
Hey, i understood that, i didn't realize i even KNEW Australian.. oh wait!
and i know how to say beer in Australian... Foster!
Oh, and my spell check had a ball with that line...
I know and work with several aussies, and they hate that shit. Hate Steve
Irwin and his ilk
Did you know that the vast majority of all Fosters produced is for export
to the US, and that most aussies won't drink the swill?
Coopers is good. So is Sheafstout.
MMMM, Sheaf Stout...
Thick like coffee

HH2
2006-04-21 13:57:26 UTC
Post by Crack
Theories anyone?
Go!
Better get your tin foil hat.
Crack
2006-04-21 18:42:33 UTC
Post by HH2
Post by Crack
Theories anyone?
Go!
Better get your tin foil hat.
--
We're just fucking animals that learned how to make cool shit.