wanted a mr bungle baseball hat
oililybaby
2007-01-09 23:09:41 UTC
Does anyone know how I can get a mr. bungle baseball hat???? please
please!!
slightdings
2007-01-10 04:47:32 UTC
Post by oililybaby
Does anyone know how I can get a mr. bungle baseball hat???? please
please!!
I still got my beanie hat from the evening with.. tour. My girl at
that time bought me the baseball hat. I would never wear it, i stuck it
somewhere. I swear i got it somewhere, but the house is actually still
in shambles since the katrina flood. If i find it, i'll let you know
first. I don't know if that helps.

Bax-102-
oililybaby
2007-01-12 01:01:43 UTC
That would be so awesome! Let me know if you find it and how much you
want for it. That would make my day. Was your house destroyed after
the flood or just damaged a little?